The Pupil Premium is allocated to children from low income families who are currently known to be eligible for free school meals (FSM) in both mainstream and non-mainstream settings, children who have been looked after continuously for more than six months, and children from Services families. This also includes any pupils eligible for FSM at any point in the last six years.
Schools are free to spend their Pupil Premium as they see fit, however, we will be held to account for how we have used the additional funding to narrow the gap for these targeted pupils. We are required to publish online how we have used the premium. This is to ensure that parents and other stakeholders are made fully aware of the impact of this additional resourcing on learning and achievement outcomes within our school.
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit Only (with income up to £16,190) with no element of Working Tax Credit
- National Asylum Seekers Support
- Guarantee Element of the State Pension Credit
- Employment and Support Allowance (income related)
- Universal Credit (income dependant)
To self check your eligibility for free school meals please click to use the online Free School Meal Checker. Alternatively you can contact the school office who will be happy to check eligibility on your behalf.