Rockliffe Manor and The Inspire Partnership are passionate about ensuring children are at the heart of all that we do. We aim to create a culture of excellence through engaging, high quality teaching and learning. We believe deeply in continued professional development for all staff across our schools so that our children receive the very best learning experience possible. All staff are provided with opportunities to grow and develop in their roles and we actively ensure clear career progression for all. Staff well-being is also something we are deeply committed to and we regularly review our policies and systems to ensure that staff are supported in being able to deliver the best possible educational experience for our children.
Please see below for current vacancies at Rockliffe Manor and across the wider Inspire Partnership:
Opportunities at Rockliffe Manor
KS2 Teaching Assistants Required
Required for a September start
Permanent, hours 8:50 – 12.00, Monday to Friday, term time only
Salary: Scale 2 or Scale 3 depending on experience
Scale 2: £20,835 - £21,210 per annum (£11.42 - £11.62 per hour)
Scale 3: £21,591 - £21,981per annum (£11.83 - £12.04 per hour).
The above salary will be paid on a pro-rata and annualised basis.
We are looking to appoint KS2 Teaching Assistants who are passionate about pupils’ learning, enjoy being with children, have a positive attitude, and are able to work as part of a small, friendly team.
You will need:
- Recent and relevant experience of working with children across the primary age range, 3 – 11 years. Experience of working with children with special educational needs would be an advantage
- Flexibility and adaptability in the role, you may be working with a whole class, a small group or individual children
- A desire and enthusiasm to make a difference for our children with a caring and approachable nature
- High expectations for all pupils
- To be highly motivated, have strong team work skills and be able to communicate effectively with staff, pupils and parents
- Ideally, GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
We can offer:
- A happy, vibrant and welcoming school
- Motivated children who are excited about their learning
- A supportive and forward thinking leadership team
- A commitment to professional development for all staff
If you are passionate about innovative education, have a commitment to personal excellence, are ready for a new challenge and believe you could make a difference, we welcome your application.
To request an application pack, please email Anne Tierney at email@example.com or collect a pack from the school office. The application form should be returned to this address, by close of day on Monday 13th July 2020
Contact: Anne Tierney 020 8854 4785 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 13th July
Rockliffe Manor Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils. Any offer to successful candidates will be conditional upon an Enhanced Disclosure being obtained by the Disclosure & Barring Service
Inspire Partnership Opportunities
The Inspire Partnership is an ambitious multi-academy trust serving diverse, aspirant communities of learners across Greenwich, Croydon and Medway. We have a track record of excellence and a national reputation for sustainable school improvement.
We always seeking the most aspirational and hard-working staff who share our belief that success is gained by developing a growth mindset, one which values effort and believes anything is possible.
The Inspire Partnership Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. The Inspire Partnership is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from men and women of all ages from any background and from candidates with disabilities.