Rockliffe Manor and The Inspire Partnership are passionate about ensuring children are at the heart of all that we do. We aim to create a culture of excellence through engaging, high quality teaching and learning. We believe deeply in continued professional development for all staff across our schools so that our children receive the very best learning experience possible. All staff are provided with opportunities to grow and develop in their roles and we actively ensure clear career progression for all. Staff well-being is also something we are deeply committed to and we regularly review our policies and systems to ensure that staff are supported in being able to deliver the best possible educational experience for our children.
Please see below for current vacancies at Rockliffe Manor and across the wider Inspire Partnership:
Opportunities at Rockliffe Manor
Rockliffe Manor Primary School - Teaching Assistants Required
Permanent, hours 8:50 - 15:15, Monday to Friday, term time only
Salary: Scale 2 or Scale 3 depending on experience
Scale 2: £20,835 - £21,210 per annum (£11.42 - £11.62 per hour)
Scale 3: £21,591 - £21,981per annum (£11.83 - £12.04 per hour).
The above salary will be paid on a pro-rata and annualised basis.
We are looking to appoint Teaching Assistants who are passionate about pupils’ learning, enjoy being with children, have a positive attitude, and are able to work as part of a small, friendly team.
You will need:
- Recent and relevant experience of working with children across the primary age range, 3 – 11 years. Experience of working with children with special educational needs would be an advantage
- Flexibility and adaptability in the role, you may be working with a whole class, a small group or individual children
- A desire and enthusiasm to make a difference for our children with a caring and approachable nature
- High expectations for all pupils
- To be highly motivated, have strong team work skills and be able to communicate effectively with staff, pupils and parents
- Ideally, GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
We can offer:
- A happy, vibrant and welcoming school
- Motivated children who are excited about their learning
- A supportive and forward thinking leadership team
- A commitment to professional development for all staff
If you are passionate about innovative education, have a commitment to personal excellence, are ready for a new challenge and believe you could make a difference, we welcome your application.
To request an application pack, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or collect a pack from the school office. The application form should be returned to this address, by close of day on Friday 17th January 2020.
Contact: School Office 020 8854 4785 or email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 17th January
Rockliffe Manor Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils. Any offer to successful candidates will be conditional upon an Enhanced Disclosure being obtained by the Disclosure & Barring Service
Please click here to view current vacancies across the wider Inspire Partnership
Inspire Partnership Opportunities
Inspire Partnership - Greenwich and Medway
The Inspire Partnership is a multi-academy trust of 5 schools based in Greenwich and Medway.
Due to the continuing growth of our Trust, we are looking to appoint new teachers from January or as soon as possible. We are looking for teachers interested in working in Greenwich or Medway and can be flexible about remuneration, depending on experience and what you can offer. We are seeking the most aspirational and creative staff who share our belief that success is gained by developing a growth mind set; one which values effort and believes anything is possible.
In joining us, we will offer you the very best CPD and career development. This includes:
- A competitive salary
- A core offer of professional development with opportunities to engage in research programmes
- Outstanding leadership development and support
- Opportunities to learn within a network of schools connected with the Inspire Partnership
Candidates with a range of experience, including NQTs, are encouraged to apply. We have vacancies available in Foxfield and Rockliffe Manor Primary Schools (Greenwich) and Elaine and Maundene Primary Schools (Medway), one of which is on a one year contract to cover maternity leave.
We strongly recommend you book an appointment to visit one of our schools.
To visit either Foxfield or Rockliffe Manor Primary Schools (Greenwich), please contact Una Grant (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To visit either Maundene or Elaine Primary Schools (Medway), please contact Siobhan Lindsey (email@example.com).
The Inspire Partnership Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. The Inspire Partnership is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from men and women of all ages from any background and from candidates with disabilities.