FRIENDS OF ROCKLIFFE MANOR
Friends of Rockliffe are our parents group whose aim is to improve the learning and school experiences for our children and the wider community. The Friends of Rockliffe are not a formal PTA, and have no formal committee structure.
Friends of Rockliffe support the school in many ways such as:
- Helping the school to raise money for the children
- Meeting to discuss ideas
- Planning and organsing the annual Summer and Winter Fairs and other events
- Donating funds to buy new equipment for the children
- Subsidising school trips and events
- Parent feedback on school life
Friends of Rockliffe—Contacts
Friends of Rockliffe now have their own email address as a point of contact for parents. For information on joining or any questions related to Friends of Rockliffe or their events please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Friends of Rockliffe now also have their very own Facebook group - Friends of Rockliffe Manor School. Please do look them up and join to keep up to date with all of the great things they have going on.
Please feel free to contact them any time.
FRIENDS OF ROCKLIFFE WANTED!!
Friends of Rockliffe are always looking for new members and are able to offer:
- Informal meetings
- Time volunteered at your own convenience
- No large time commitment needed
- Child friendly meetings
If you are interested in joining the Friends of Rockliffe please email email@example.com