Opportunities at Rockliffe Manor
Part time SENCo
Salary: Dependant on experience
3 days per week
Required September 2019
We have a vacancy for an experienced Special Educational Needs Co-Coordinator. This is a non-class based position. The National Award for SENCo is desirable but not essential.
A little about us…
Rockliffe Manor Primary School is a unique and diverse learning community that provides the best possible support in enabling pupils to achieve their potential. Pupils and staff are highly motivated and firmly believe in learning together in partnership with parents and carers. We are a school with very high aspirations for our pupils and their families. Every single child at Rockliffe Manor is given the opportunity to achieve their very best. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality learning experiences; we make learning fun, practical and engaging.
We can offer you:
- a one form entry school with a strong community feel
- a supportive working environment which values everyone
- opportunities for professional and personal development
- supportive staff, parents and governors
- strong leadership with a clear sense about where the school is heading
You could be the right candidate if you…
- have experience as a inspirational classroom teacher and SENCo and are ambitious for all children and value the benefits of inclusive education
- are an outstanding communicator, who builds trust and instils confidence in others
- are proactive and collaborative in your approach to working with others
- are highly organised and work well under pressure, at a leadership level
Visits are welcomed and encouraged. Please phone the school for an appointment: 02088544785. Application packs are available via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by collection at the school office.
Please take the time to look at our school website www.rockliffemanor.co.uk where you will find out more about us and our ethos.
This post is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) enhanced clearance.
Royal Greenwich Borough is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
Closing date: Monday 25th March
Interviews will be held: w/c Monday 25th March
Please click here to view employment opportunities across the wider Inspire Partnership.