‘transforming children's lives through partnership and collaboration'
Rockliffe Manor Primary School is a member of the Inspire Partnership:
The Inspire Partnership is currently leading school improvement support, locally and nationally in a number of ways. The school improvement programmes are making a significant difference with tangible impact measures. By offering more schools an opportunity to work with us in genuine collaboration, we aim to:
· Strengthen pedagogy and harness innovative teaching and learning across our schools.
· Deepen school leadership through high quality training and focused self-evaluation programmes.
· Improve outcomes for pupils with increased opportunities for pupils to learn together and from each other.
By offering schools an opportunity to join our partnership and work collaboratively together, this presents a real opportunity for colleagues to play a key role in shaping the future. Our partnership builds leadership capacity across schools, is dynamic and provides new, exciting opportunities for teachers and leaders to learn from each other.
Core Partnership Offer:
· Annual School Peer Review and School Peer Review Training.
· Headteacher Induction / Education Partner Support.
· Primary Leadership Programme.
· Primary Middle Leadership Programmes.
· Primary Subject Leadership Programmes / Networking Events.
· Termly Leadership Network Events / Regular Leadership Newsletters.
· Annual Leadership Conference.
· Scheduled School Best Practice Visits Programme.
· Governor Training / Networking Events.
· Website Membership with School Improvement Resources.
· Subject Networking Events.
· Early Years Networking Events.
· SEN Networking Events.
· Assessment Networking Events.
Teaching and Learning
· Lesson Study Project.
· Art in Education Programme.
· Curriculum Innovation Programme.
· NQT Programme / NQT +1 Programme.
· PE Programmes.
· A Range of 1 Day Conference Events to Support Practitioners Development.
Please click here to view our School Improvement and Collaboration Package 2017/2018
Please click here to view our CPD Offer 2017/2018