‘transforming children's lives through partnership and collaboration'
Rockliffe Manor Primary School is a member of the Inspire Partnership:
The Inspire Partnership is a small multi-academy trust working in Greenwich and Medway to transform students’ lives.
As a partnership of schools we are better able to support our students, we strongly believe in the power of collaboration and continually work together to find innovative ways of working.
Our partnership of schools is made up of Foxfield, Maundene, Rockliffe Manor and Woodhill. Our schools all have their own identity and are separate schools however we work together to have similar visions and values and continually collaborate behind the scenes to help us benchmark our standards and work together to improve the teaching and learning for all our children. Our partnership is led by CEO Rob Carpenter who works across all our schools supporting our school based headteachers and a central team of executive leaders and central office staff who are deployed to work across all schools within our MAT.
Working in partnership, sharing practice and showcasing outstanding teaching and learning helps us raise our expectations and continually look for ways we can improve. We know we are stronger together and enables us to offer the very best to the students and staff of our schools. To better understand our partnership of schools and how we work together look to the Inspire Partnership Website
A key area of focus across our partnership of schools is to ensure consistent and quality teaching and learning. We are dedicated to supporting and developing our staff across our schools to ensure the best for our students. Some ways in which our schools work together are:
- Joint training
- Shared resources
- Subject leader networks
- Joint planning
- Moderation meetings
- Joint school trips
- Shared governor training
- School sports competitions
- Lesson observations
Our Commitment to Collaboration
Inspire Partnership is a national leader of school improvement support, we work both within our wider communities in Greenwich and Medway but also nationally to deliver training, host school visits and provide school improvement support. Our programmes for school improvement enable us to make wider impact and work in genuine collaboration. Through this we aim to:
- Strengthen pedagogy and harness innovative teaching and learning across our schools.
- Deepen school leadership through high quality training and focused self-evaluation programmes.
- Improve outcomes for pupils with increased opportunities for pupils to learn together and from each other.
We are always seeking out more opportunity to work with more schools and provide new and exciting opportunities for teachers and leaders to learn from each other. Do get in touch if you are interested in finding out more.
Collaboration and School Improvement Offer
The Inspire Partnership is currently leading school improvement support, locally and nationally in a number of ways. The school improvement programmes are making a significant difference with tangible impact measures. By offering more schools an opportunity to work with us in genuine collaboration, we aim to:
· Strengthen pedagogy and harness innovative teaching and learning across our schools.
· Deepen school leadership through high quality training and focused self-evaluation programmes.
· Improve outcomes for pupils with increased opportunities for pupils to learn together and from each other.
By offering schools an opportunity to join our partnership and work collaboratively together, this presents a real opportunity for colleagues to play a key role in shaping the future. Our partnership builds leadership capacity across schools, is dynamic and provides new, exciting opportunities for teachers and leaders to learn from each other.
Core Partnership Offer:
· Annual School Peer Review and School Peer Review Training.
· Headteacher Induction / Education Partner Support.
· Primary Leadership Programme.
· Primary Middle Leadership Programmes.
· Primary Subject Leadership Programmes / Networking Events.
· Termly Leadership Network Events / Regular Leadership Newsletters.
· Annual Leadership Conference.
· Scheduled School Best Practice Visits Programme.
· Governor Training / Networking Events.
· Website Membership with School Improvement Resources.
· Subject Networking Events.
· Early Years Networking Events.
· SEN Networking Events.
· Assessment Networking Events.
Teaching and Learning
· Lesson Study Project.
· Art in Education Programme.
· Curriculum Innovation Programme.
· NQT Programme / NQT +1 Programme.
· PE Programmes.
· A Range of 1 Day Conference Events to Support Practitioners Development.
Please click here to view our School Improvement and Collaboration Package 2017/2018
Please click here to view our CPD Offer 2017/2018
Please click here to view the Inspire Partnership Financial Statement 2017
Inspire Partnership Registered Office - Inspire Partnership, Sandbach Place, London, SE18 7EX
Phone - 020 8305 7550
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered in England Company Number - 10421212