FRIENDS OF ROCKLIFFE MANOR
Friends of Rockliffe are our parents group whose aim is to improve the learning and school experiences for our children and the wider community. The Friends of Rockliffe are not a formal PTA, and have no formal committee structure.
Friends of Rockliffe support the school in many ways such as:
- Helping the school to raise money for the children
- Meeting to discuss ideas
- Planning and organsing the annual Summer and Winter Fayres and other events
- Donating funds to buy new equipment for the children
- Subsidising school trips and events
- Parent feedback on school life
FRIENDS OF ROCKLIFFE WANTED!!
Friends of Rockliffe are always looking for new members and are able to offer:
Time volunteered at your own convenience
No large time commitment needed
Child friendly meetings
If you are interested in joining the Friends of Rockliffe please see Mrs Wright or email firstname.lastname@example.org